Sunday, May 03, 2009

Week 15
Okay, here goes with the exercise this week. I felt fine again and don't see any reason
to slow down at this point. Trisha pointed out that this does not include the time I spend chasing after two young children, cooking, cleaning, ironing, doing laundry, etc. She is right, those things should factor in but I will only include time I spend in the gym or outdoors.
Weight gain: Since my last doctor's visit (2 weeks ago) 1 pound
Note: this will greatly increase in weeks to come and I may decide not to post due to embarrassment.
Mon: ran 3 miles
Wed: ran 3 miles
Fri: ran 3 miles
I did not get to exercise as much as I would have liked because Ben is in the middle of his last few weeks of school and I was too busy running after my rugrats. Again, this should count for the other days.

2 comments:

Derek and Rachel said...

Oh, come on. There should be no embarrassment about weight gain during pregnancy. Just post it! :)

Anonymous said...

Don't be embarrassed! I gained 65lbs during my pregnancy with Josiah. I checked into the hospital 5' 3'' and 185lbs ... YEAH YEAH!!! I bounced back.