Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Good News Today
Ben went to the doctor's today and everything looks good. Praise God! He will start back at work next week and will work the next 2 weeks on a part time schedule, 2 to 4 hours a day. Sorry FBC! I know Ben is missed at work, which is a good thing. He will continue with more weight loss and that is really hard. So far, he has lost around 30 pounds in 6 weeks. Dr. Seale informed us that he will start slowly gaining in a few weeks and within a YEAR, be back to his old weight. Ben's appetite hasn't returned yet and food does not really interest him. Thanks for all of your prayers.
On a lighter note, Chloe told me that Daddy and I needed to get married again because she wanted to be in our group. She said, "I didn't get to see the first one so I want you to do it again!"

No comments: