Friday, July 03, 2009

Week 23 and Week 24

Life is getting very hectic in the Strait household. We started the major task of finishing our basement. Not only will this require time and effort but it will also require quite a bit of finances during these unsure economic times. Currently we live in the upper floor of our condo in a 2 bedroom, one bath home and really need the extra finished space. Ben and I feel like this is one of those times where you get to trust in the Lord's provision and go for it. If you are ever looking for something to do on a Saturday and want to burn some extra calories, give us a call. We can use lots of help!

Week 23 exercise
Sat: 3 miles
Mon: 3 miles
Tues: 3 miles
Fri: 3 miles

Week 24 exercise
Mon: 3 miles
Thurs: 3 miles
Fri: moving boxes around in the basement
and taking loads up and down the stairs.

I was off this week with the kids and decided to take advantage of an actual week off of work. To prove my point, I just polished off an entire milk chocolate bunny with a caramel center. Yes, I did find this in the basement while going through junk. No, it did not bother me that this has been in the basement since Easter. On the bright side, at least I am not eating paint chips.

2 comments:

Trisha Dawn said...

Or dirt! There is a certain friend of ours who ate dirt when pregnant.

Sounds like a lot of work at your house! I can't wait to see how it turns out.

Derek and Rachel said...

You are hilarious!