Friday, April 24, 2009

Strait Baby Number 3
Being that this is our third baby, I am going to keep a log on how my exercise progresses through this pregnancy and post it on the blog. I ran until 31 weeks with Elijah, which seems like a real feat!
Week 14 exercise went really well. I felt strong and could have ran longer had time not been an issue. Ben juiced quite a bit which may have contributed to more energy as well as being firmly in my second trimester.

Week 14
Sat ran 4 miles
Sun
Mon ran 3 miles
Tues ran 3 miles lifted for 20 mins
Weds
Thurs ran 3 miles
Fri ran 3 miles

Weight Gain unknown

The belly at 14 weeks.

2 comments:

Heidi Londt said...

Congratulations, Laura! When are you due???

Trisha Dawn said...

I love it! But, I might add, already having 2 young children this time around should factor in as exercise in some way!